Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Melissa and Michael (ENGAGED!!)

Melissa and Michael are getting married in San Antonio at the most GORGEOUS church (see bottom of post) right before Christmas. I can't wait to see it all lit up! For their engagement session we wandered around San Antonio for a while. Some of my faves ...

CUUUUUUUTE!

MelissaMichael-005

MelissaMichael-004

This is a really cool wall covered in vines and leaves. I realized as I was editing that it kinda looks like they're laying in the grass and I turned it sideways. Now every time I look at this picture, that's all I can see. HA!

MelissaMichael-002

I LOOOVE this one!

MelissaMichael-003

MelissaMichael-001

MelissaMichael-006

MelissaMichael-009

MelissaMichael-008

MelissaMichael-010

Cool spot!

MelissaMichael-011

MelissaMichael-012

MelissaMichael-013

MelissaMichael-014

MelissaMichael-015

Here's their FABBBBULOUS church! I love old churches like this one!

MelissaMichael-016

MelissaMichael-017

See you guys in December! YAY!!!


Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit Sarah Q Photography for more details!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your black and white conversions! Beautiful. And that church!!! Wow. I can't wait to see the images from the wedding. :)

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

Excellent session! I love the shot of their reflections - but all of the pictures are great! Thank you for sharing!