Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BaTina and Michael (MARRIED!)

BaTina and Michael are one of my FAVORITE couples. I know I say that all the time, but really, BaTina has one of the most radiant smiles I've ever seen and Michael is such a sweet groom. These two are the perfect example of my slogan (photography for HAPPY people!)

batinamichael-008

batinamichael-011

batinamichael-009

batinamichael-010

batinamichael-007

batinamichael-006

batinamichael-001

batinamichael-004

batinamichael-012

batinamichael-013

And yes, I know I do this shot all the time. I can't help it - it's ADORABLE!

batinamichael-014

Congrats BaTina and Michael!
XOXO, Sarah Q

Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit Sarah Q Photography for more details!

No comments: