Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sabrina and Josh (are engaged!)

Sabrina and Josh are getting married in HAWAAAAAAAAII next June but wanted to do their engagement photos here in Austin, so we hit up some of the most photogenic spots in town and had a blast. These two are so adorably cute and obviously crazy about each other. It's so much fun to work with couples like them! :)

Here are a few of my faves!

SabrinaEngagements-001

SabrinaEngagements-002

I just love this old truck ...

SabrinaEngagements-003

SabrinaEngagements-004

SabrinaEngagements-005

Mmmmmmmm ... AMY's!

SabrinaEngagements-006

I love this!

SabrinaEngagements-014

SabrinaEngagements-017

This is Josh, being "GQ" :)

SabrinaEngagements-018

SabrinaEngagements-019

And some more jumping, 'cause they're just so damn cute!

SabrinaEngagements-021

Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit Sarah Q Photography for more details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina!!!!!!!! I can't believe I ran into these great pictures of you. Please call me. I have been looking for you for two years....seriously. I can't wait to catch up. Kim says hi.

Celina Cortez-Serna
(956)319-3810
celinaserna@hotmail.com