Friday, September 19, 2008

Jenn and Chris (are ENGAGED!)

Oh. My. Goodness. I love these photos. Jenn's a photographer and Chris is her oh-so-sweet hubby-to-be. They're getting married in January and I CAN NOT WAIT. These kinda couples are why I loooooove my job :)

FAVES (all of 'em!)

JennChrisEngagements-005

JennChrisEngagements-006

JennChrisEngagements-004

JennChrisEngagements-003

Check out this coooool wall I found!

JennChrisEngagements-002

JennChrisEngagements-001

Jenn, you are adorable :)

JennChrisEngagements-011

JennChrisEngagements-010

JennChrisEngagements-009

JennChrisEngagements-008

Another nifty new photo spot ...

JennChrisEngagements-013

JennChrisEngagements-014

I love the way Chris is looking at Jenn here ...

JennChrisEngagements-015

Should I say I love this one, too? Or are you getting sick of me saying that?

JennChrisEngagements-016

JennChrisEngagements-017

Hearts!

JennChrisEngagements-018

JennChrisEngagements-019

See the undies? Ha!

JennChrisEngagements-020

JennChrisEngagements-021

JennChrisEngagements-022

JennChrisEngagements-023

Jenn, you're an evil cupcake ...

JennChrisEngagements-024

Okay, so Jenn and Chris actually went to Ikea and bought this couch just a couple of hours before the session. Then we lugged it out into a field for some sunset shots. I promised poor Chris that the pictures would be worth the sweat (and the long drive out into the middle of nowhere!) I think I was right :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!

JennChrisEngagements-025

JennChrisEngagements-026

JennChrisEngagements-027

JennChrisEngagements-028

JennChrisEngagements-029

The next three photos are quite possibly three of my favorite photos ever. They're all pretty similar, but I couldn't pick just one ...

JennChrisEngagements-030

JennChrisEngagements-031

JennChrisEngagements-032

JennChrisEngagements-033

JennChrisEngagements-034

JennChrisEngagements-036

Jenn and Chris - you guys ROCKED this session! Thanks for being so much fun and insanely adorable :) I can't wait to see you guys again!

XOXO, Sarah Q

Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit Sarah Q Photography for more details!

12 comments:

Jennifer N. said...

SO adorable!! You did such an amazing job Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE the one in front of the "motel". Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

WOW! They're soooo awesome! You did an amazing job!

Stacy Cross said...

These are all soooo good! Way to go, friend!

Island in the Mist Photography said...

Awesome as always Sarah. Great job with the processing...I love them!

Bend The Light Photography said...

We LOOOOVE them! Thanks so much Sarah! We had so much fun hanging out with you :) The only problem is I don't know which one is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Long time blog stalker, and I just have to comment that I LOVE your work, and you have access to the most awesome old vehicles EVER!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for big Jenn's wedding!! (she is like my big sis; i'm little Jenn) The pics are GORGEOUS :D GREAT job!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you did an incredible job on the engagement session! I love them.

Tiffany Izatt said...

You lucky duck. Those are fantastic! Superb!

Anonymous said...

Where did you go for this shoot??? I love the background!!! :) Especially the cool wall art....fantastic!!

Lara said...

You're oober talented! These are amazing. Love the colors, love the angles. They're lucky to have you as their photographer!