Monday, May 14, 2007

Destination Weddings

I just booked another "destination" wedding for this summer and I'm so excited about it! Alleen and John were referred to me by one of my favorite couples, Julie & Nils, who got married in Austin a few months back. So August 17th, my sister Jessie and I will be going on a road trip to BEAUTIFUL Seaside, Florida to shoot a beachfront wedding!

Our other destination wedding is in less than a month - June 9th in Isla de Mujeres, Mexico, an island near Cancun. My husband Henry took a week off so he could fly out there with me and we're staying for the entire week! I'm so excited! Do I have the best job in the world, or what?! Thanks so much to all of you who have supported me, this business of mine and my silly little blog. I'm truly grateful for all your comments, emails and friendships :)

Stay tuned! Tons of wedding pics and some more engagement sessions to be posted this week! Thanks for reading!

XOXO, Sarah Q

No comments: