Monday, July 7, 2008

Roxy and Kai

I was just moving over some photos from one hard drive to another and found these shots from a few weeks ago that I never posted. Now that I'm so used to Roxy with short hair, it's weird to see her with loooooong piggy tails again!

How adorable are my babies? I mean, really? I have the CUTEST BABIES EVER! :)

RoxyKai-4

RoxyKai-1

RoxyKai-5

RoxyKai-6

RoxyKai-7

RoxyKai-9

RoxyKai-8

RoxyKai-10

RoxyKai-11

People always tell me when they meet Roxy and Kai that they're suprised at how little they are. I guess that's 'cause I shoot so many close-ups! So, to show how tiny Rox is ...

RoxyKai-13

RoxyKai-12

I love you babies!

XOXO, Mama



Sarah Q is a wedding and portrait photographer in Austin, Texas. She's also available or destination weddings anywhere in the world!


Check out my rockin' website! Sarah-Q.com

...

No comments: